Your financial advisor should be answering these questions:
- Do you know why your investments may be underperforming?
- Are you aware of the options you have to help you achieve your financial objectives?
- Have you sought specific advice from a specialist in relation to Tax, Foreign Exchange, Financial Planning?
“Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Make the NOW the primary focus of your life.” – Eckhart Tolle/”When you combine ignorance and leverage, you get some pretty interesting results.” – Warren Buffett/”Accept – then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it.” – Eckhart Tolle/”Should you find yourself in a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is likely to be more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks.” – Warren Buffett/”the primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but your thoughts about it.” – Eckhart Tolle
- Perform a health check of your current investments
- Help you understand how each investment fits with your portfolio
- Review your tax liability and fee structure of existing funds to determine savings